26 February 2007

Catching Up: Feast - Pancake Tuesday

There are days when I wish I had a TARDIS...okay, there are more days when I wish I had David Tennant, but that's a different story. No, I wish I had a TARDIS so I could go back to last week and do all the online-ish things I wanted to do...

Like not download that Microsoft patch that
pooched Zippy.

By not downloading that patch, I could collaborate online with my classmates for the group assignment that was due yesterday.

Then again, there are the other not-so-good things that happened last week that I could avoid:

Tuesday I went through three pairs of stockings before I left my bedroom...which left me with my last pair: a set of fishnets...sigh...yes, I probably raised a few eyebrows when I walked into the office...but then again, I do have interesting fashion sense.

Wednesday I woke up 15 minutes before I had to leave for work. 'Nuff said

Thursday...I don't remember Thursday, but it wasn't fun.

Friday was the day silly people tested my patience.

Saturday I was up until the wee hours as my darling TFE fixed Zippy

Sunday a big gust of wind came and slammed the storm door and bits flew off

Meh.


There were a couple of foodie bright spots this week...like Pancake Tuesday...Blueberry-blueberry pancakes with Cumberland sausages, mushrooms and potato pancakes...recipes to follow later...

cheers!
jasmine

add this page to del.icio.us

1 comment:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

The pancakes look divine.
I thought everyday silly people were out to test my patience.
Love the fishnets!!