16 July 2007

BlogHer Conference '07: Reminder

Hello all

Just a quick little note that Blogher is just a week and a bit away. If you're still undecided about attending, here's a link to the speaker roster.

For all of you foodbloggers who will be in the area, there's a foodbloggy supper being planned. If you are planning on being around, please drop be a line and I'll see what I can do about getting info to you.

Okay...back to my final submission for this course...

edit: corrected info on the dinner



cheers!
jasmine

add this page to del.icio.us

3 comments:

MyKitchenInHalfCups said...

Finish strong!

Kalyn Denny said...

Jasmine, actually I'm not in charge of the dinner. Alanna is working with a couple of bloggers in the Chicago area to pick a place but I don't think they have a firm plan yet. Maybe when she has a plan we can update here with that info.

jasmine said...

Tanna -- I'm trying!

Kalyn -- sorry--my wires were crossed, I thought you were collecting names of people who were attending. I've changed the post.

j