30 November 2006

CBBP #2:Parcel round-up


If you haven't checked out the various participant blogs yet, here's the round-up:

Jenny of All Things Edible received this.

Kelli of Avoir Une Famille N’est Pas Comme Une Teleroman received this.

Paige of chef-girl.net received this.

Ivonne of Cream Puffs in Venice received this.

Sara of i like to cook received this.

Brilynn of Jumbo Empanadas received this.

Linda of Kayaksoup received this.

Anne-Hélène of Les Chroniques de Villeray received this.

Lynette of Lex Culinaria received this.

Tiffany of Life Changes After Birth received this.

Ruth of Once Upon a Feast received this.

Sarah Lou of One Whole Clove received this.

Orange Souffle of Orange Souffle received this.

Sam of sweet pleasure:plaisir sucré received this.


As for me...

Well...those of you who followed CBBP1 know that Canada Post was very cruel to me and returned my parcel to Elizabeth.

This time...well, this time, Lynette and I have no clue where it is. Should the great postal gods in the sky (or the Postie who's hanging onto the parcel) decide that a box that's addressed to me should actually be delivered to me, we will be very pleased.

cheers!
jasmine

tags:


add this page to del.icio.us

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! I can't believe you still haven't received your package! I'm hoping that Canada Post will make it happen very very soon!

Thanks for hosting this great event, Jasmine!

Ruth Daniels said...

That is a cruel trick!!!

Thank you so much for the Herculean effort it took to make this happen.

Anonymous said...

Can't believe this happend AGAIN!
Give me a hug,hope will coming soon.
And thank you for hosting CBBP,you did a wonderful job!

jasmine said...

Hello all

Yes...I know. I wonder why packages from Alberta have the most trouble getting to me? I've received goodies from other parts of Canada, the US, Europe and Asia, but Alberta...I just don't know. :(

j