19 November 2006

A belated thank you

Just before I came down with this whatever-it-is (or, more accurately, before I admitted that I came down with this whatever-it-is), a padded envelope found it's way to me...I'm just sorry it's taken me this long to get this photo up.

The very sweet
Kelli of avoir une famille n'est pas comme un téléroman sent me a little gift. In the envelope was a lovely hand-knitted dishcloth, as thanks for organizing CBBP2. Thank you so much Kelli!

If you haven't had the opportunity to check out her blog, please do: a wonderful slice of life that encompasses her family, her community, and her creativity (foodish and knittish).

cheers!
jasmine

add this page to del.icio.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister did one for me. They are terrific.
Hope you're all better soon.

kelli ann & lorie said...

you're very welcome, j-- good to see that you're back up & running... take care.