12 November 2006

Testing my personality...again

Well...

Now I know what to say when someone asks me if I'm a good cook....


You Are an Excellent Cook

You're a top cook, but you weren't born that way. It's taken a lot of practice, a lot of experimenting, and a lot of learning.
It's likely that you have what it takes to be a top chef, should you have the desire...

Thanks to Sean of Hedonia (who, as of *this* moment is Foodieblogs.net newest member) for bringing this to my attention.

cheers!
jasmine

add this page to del.icio.us

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I'm a creative cook...what an accurate personality test!

Anonymous said...

Personality tests are always interesting - this one hits it.

jasmine said...

Hello all

I'm curious as to how they come up with these things...

j