27 April 2006

One more thing: LOTR

I forgot one very important thing in yesterday's LOTR: the Musical review ...

The actors playing Strider and Boromir (Evan Buliung and Dion Johnstone, respectively) are quite yummy in their own rights ... even though Boromir's make up reminded me of a cross between Eddie Grant and Worf from Star Trek....which is really too bad....

Here's a link to the cast list:
http://www.lotr.com/content/php/castlist.php?castlocation=Toronto

sigh,
jasmine

Timmys count:
Before the nonsense: 44 cups; 3 free coffees, 1 free doughnut
Now: 43 cups, 7 free coffees

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm ... Boromir ...

Mmmmmmm ... Sean Bean ...

Mmmmmmm ... Aragorn ...

Mmmmmmm ... Viggo Mortensen ...

Whew ... is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

purplecupcake said...

I heart LOTR....I have a huge crush on Viggo...I've collected all his DVD's! OOOOO, he's sooo hot!

jasmine said...

Hi Ivonne...

I agree...Viggo and Sean are very yummy...I think we do need to turn up the a/c in here.

Hi Purplecupcake -- Welcome :) Yes...I was quite pleased with the amount of eye candy Pete Jackson gave us :)

j