20 March 2006

A plate full of half-pints

Busy busy busy. I was hoping to have the next vanilla post up today, but school and work and work and school...

But given St. Patrick's Day is a mere memory (and for some, a fuzzy one at that), here's my food contribution: half-pint cupcakes--my favourite chocolate-Guinness cake recipe (as previously posted), made up as cupcakes, with the flattening "head" of cream cheese frosting (a little too much cream in the mix).

Will do my best to post the next installment of my vanilla-ific adventures this week.

Slainte!
jasmine

tags:


Timmys count:

Before the nonsense: 44 cups; 3 free coffees, 1 free doughnut
Now: 7 cups, 0 winnings

4 comments:

K and S said...

these sound really good with maybe a glass of milk?

Anonymous said...

PERFECTION.

Journal Actif said...

No, may be with a glass of... Guinness!!! Just kidding ;-)) I'd devoure one of those with a café au lait.
Very original Jasmine.

jasmine said...

Hello ladies.

A milky drink as Kat and Zoubida suggested works really nicely.

I think this is my favourite chocolate cake recipe.

j