Pim posted the Menu for Hope III winners list on the 15th. Here are the winners for Canadian-sponsored prizes:
CA01 Tea for Hope
kayenne, for Treenie B.
CA02 nibbles and sips for holiday entertaining
CA03 Banner Makeover
CA04 A Taste of Waterloo County
Me (that's the name on the ballot, not me...)
CA05 East Coast Cookery
CA06 Serious Chilean bread
CA07 Baker’s Bounty
CA08 Bring Dorie Home with You
CA09 Culinary Calgary to Go
CA10 An Endless Banquet of Goodies
CA11 Artisanal Goodness from Kayak Soup
CA12 Susur: A Culinary Life
CA13 The Ultimate Chocolate Tasting Kit
CA14 Home-made Morsels of Loveliness
CA15 Food That Really Schmecks
CA16 Juicy Celebrations
CA17 Nova Scotian Goodness
And now, les fine prints.
Instructions for the winners:
- Visit the blog which hosts the prize or prizes you've won (just click on the prize name) and let the blogger know that you're the lucky winner of his/her fabulous prize.
- Please be sure to use the same email address you gave us on your donation form. The email address will identify you -and not any other 'Liz'- as the real winner.
- You are responsible for contact the blogger and providing him/her with the shipping information so the prize could be mailed to you.
- Then sit back and wait, your prize should be mailed to you shortly.
Instructions for the donating bloggers:
- For bloggers hosting prizes with the code prefixes AP, CA, EU, and UC, please contact Brett at In Praise of Sardines to verify the email address of the winner of each of your prize.
- For bloggers hosting prizes with the code prefixes UE, UW and WB, please contact Fatemeh at Gastronomie SF to verify the email address of the winner of each of your prize.
- Please ship your prize(s) to the winner(s) promptly.
Got a problem or question?
Please contact the following Menu for Hope Prize Managers:
For prize codes AP, CA, EU, and UC, please contact Brett at In Praise of Sardines.
UE, UW and WB, please contact Fatemeh at Gastronomie SF.
Or you can also contact Pim directly
add this page to del.icio.us