26 June 2006

Some people have too much time on their hands

Which is good because I don't have enough time to be this creative :)

Last week I posted about The Table of Condiments That Periodically Go Bad.

Christina, in a comment, posted about The Periodic Table of Desserts.

Here are a few others that are foodish in nature...for the science geek in all of us.

My apologies in advance for all the retail sites I've linked to...couldn't (quickly) find non-sales sites for some of them.

The Periodic Table of Candy
The Periodic Table of Cheese
The Periodic Table of Chocolate
The Periodic Table of "Expresso"
The Periodic Table of Food
The Periodic Table of Fruits and Nuts
The Periodic Table of Mixology
The Periodic Table of Pumpkins
The Periodic Table of Vegetables


cheers!
jasmine

4 comments:

K and S said...

all are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I suspect it's more than just "some" people with too much time on their hands. I'd venture to say that too many people have too much time on their hands.

Very funny, thanks for the links Jasmine.

Annie said...

What a great idea. I wish I had that kind of time. Hey check out Mixed Salad Annie when you get the time. : )

jasmine said...

Aloha mes amies...

Kat--yes they are...there are a number that aren't food-related as well.

RS--well, if anyone has any extra time to spare, I'll willingly take it.

Annie--Welcome!

j